Saturday, October 24, 2009

Osu game and Halloween party....







We went to the Osu game today...Stella's first!!! It was a good time, it was a little chilly, but overall it wasn't too bad. We had AWESOME seats, thanks to Chris' CEO letting us have them for the day, 16AA at the twenty yard line....10 rows back from the field..AMAZING!!! I found out today that a pregnant lady should not try to walk 1 1/2 miles fast......your baby doesn't enjoy it and you won't either. SO MUCH PRESSURE!! I kept having to slow down and Chris told me several times that he has never walked so slow in his life, uh-oh, he is usually a VERY slow walker. Luckily they have these new carriage type rides down there and lets just say we definately paid for it and it was WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! I went from a sad prego to a happy prego! I am just a little nervous because we are doing the Making Strides for Breast Cancer 5k tomorrow, about 3 1/2 miles, this might take us about 3 1/2 hrs if it goes anything like it did today.
Last time I posted I was getting ready for my 2nd baby shower.....it was great. I had everyone there that I loved and wanted to spend time with. We got lots of goodies and tons of clothes....which means MORE LAUNDRY FOR US!! The pics above are me at 30 weeks and ready for the shower, all the hostess' and all the clothes we received. ENJOY!
After the walk tomorrow we are supposed to have prego pics and then our first prego class. As of today, I think I might cancel the prego pics, I think we have too much going on in one day. I will let you know the verdict tomorrow. I will also fill you in on the prego class.......should be fun!!!! Everyone have a great night, I've gotta get ready for my Michael Jackson debut. I will talk at you soon, GOD bless you all, PEACE;)

No comments: